Re: How They Serve Those Banners - Was: Okay Fireworks rocks

by "Jennifer Appleton" <japple(at)mbox2.singnet.com.sg>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Jan 1999 08:41:23 +0800
 To:  "Dan Gray" <dangray(at)ix.netcom.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This reply is purely for discussion purposes only since most of us
are webmasters/designers.

I went to www.doubleclick.net and right on their home page
part of the message was garbled while the rest is in English
and when I switch the font setting to "chinese", the garbled message
turns to English and the English turns garbled.

 I lived in Singapore.  "Big Brother" is not careful enough?

Best Regards
Jennifer Appleton
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~japple/