Re: PSP question

by "S Ross" <sross(at)sssnet.com>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Apr 1998 10:29:41 -0400
 To:  "Gltbeach" <Gltbeach(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Gary,

Which version of PSP are you using?  I have a tutorial for transparencies
for verions 3.X and 4.X at my site:
http://www.dreamfires.com/frames/moron.html
don't be put off by the name, i have a twisted sense of humor, the tutorial
was written in response  to someone who signed the request as "Moron"  :)

For the new PSP in beta, there is a tranparency tutorial at
http://Stars.com/Authoring/Graphics/Tools/PSP/transparent.html

>I have mad an image in paint shop pro using a transparent background,
however
>when I open the file in an html document the background is solid white as
>opposed to the page background color...what am I doing wrong here??

S Ross
http://www.dreamfires.com
http://www.ablaze.net
Affordable Site Design and Hosting