Re: Quick Security Check for IE users

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:24:19 -0600
 To:  "0-Hwg-Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, the e-mail was not addressed to the list members, it was addressed to
"Dear Microsoft .NET Passport Member:"

The e-mail was very similar to much of the spam that I get every day.
Usually, when members of the list inform each other of useful sites, they
preface their recommendation with something like, "I found this site and
thought it would be helpful to those here." I didn't see any of that. What I
saw looked like an advertisement.

If I misunderstood, I do apologize. But, if it walks like a duck, if it
talks like a duck......

Dusty