Question on rollovers

by dancingelk(at)wolfenet.com

 Date:  Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:44:06 -0700
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am currently tinkering with rollovers also.
Like The Ely Designs site I was wondering how I would get the co-ordinates
to tell it where i want the rollover to show up.  ex.  I have a table with
image links to the left that when mouse over will show an image within an
image on the right (a book with an emblem) the emblem will change with every
mouse over. confusing eh..  Is there a software program that helps design
this craziness to make it easier?. Or am i wishful thinking.. LOL:)  any
help would be great. I haven't uploaded it to a server yet for you to look
at but if interested email me privately
Thank You

Namaste', Blessed Be, Welcome,

Lady Dancing Elk / Jeanette
Founder Of Crystal Loyalty
ICQ# 196149

�There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror
that reflects it.�

http://www.crystal-loyalty.org  Crystal Loyalty Lady's
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/Garden/7117 Lady Dancing Elk
http://www.narrows.com/~wetnwild/chakra  Chakra & Auras