Re: Round corners

by "Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Feb 2001 06:55:16 -0600
 To:  "Dale" <dale(at)hiwaay.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Morning Dale,

I always start with a graphic 30x30.  Make the background the color it needs
to be then create a vector circle the color I want the corners to be.  I
then "crop" one corner out of it starting at the very center (usually
15,15).  I use that as my "first corner".   I then "mirror" for the next.
"Rotate" for the next and "mirror" for the last.  The individual corners
normally end up at 14x14.  I am not very good at explaining, so if this
isn't clear let me know.

If you wish to see an example you can take a look at
http://www.cbwdesign.com/falkman

Carol