Re: INFO: Happy99.exe and Virus Discussions

by "Clifford Smith" <webmaster(at)electroservice.com>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Mar 1999 06:19:22 -0500
 To:  "Robert Couture" <rob(at)web-artist.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Robert,

How about a simple cure?  How about reconfiguring the listserver not to
accept or pass thru attachments?

I belong to several lists and that simple procedure has solved the problem.

It seems, we as a web professional organization should take the lead, not
follow, but it's never too late to get it right.

Cliff Smith
Heartland Electronic Services
http://www.electroservice.com/