Re: site design

by "Kelly Ballard" <kellyistruly(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Aug 2001 14:15:51 +1000
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>      To the group:
>      Do you know where I can get an emulator
>      browser that shows what websites
>      look like on the mac and on linux?
>
> I know where!!
> post the link here and get some feedback from everyone! :>)
> These comments are very detailed, accurate, and most of all, HONEST.

Heh, I guess so!

Okay, this site I've produced recently is undergoing last minute changes and
there are some gaps where the images are not put in place yet, but anyhow,
I've been having trouble with the red button at the bottom of these pages.

When I first did the animation effect of the mouseover, it seemed like the
shadow was rising to meet the button, instead of the button being pushed
down to meet the shadow.

Also I'm worried that people may have the evil horizontal scroll bars on
their browsers.  Please tell me if you do and what computer you are on!

Thank you!

http://www.goforproperty.com

Kelly

Web Designer/Developer