Re: Paint Shop Pro questions

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Mon, 7 Feb 2000 07:37:44 -0000
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Hi all,
> I tried and tried, but before I go completely out of my mind - is there a
way to edit text once you right click and the selection marquee disappears?
I'm trying to create a text gif and playing around with different
fonts/sizes, but once I right click and then try to edit, the text dialog
box opens and just duplicates the same line of text.  I can't get that
selection marquee to show up again, therefore, I need to keep deleting and
starting all over.  Am I making any sense? Can anyone help?  Thanks.
> belle

Depends, which version of PSP are you using? This is one of the things that
changed between versions 5 and 6. In version 6 you can create the text as a
vector object. Then you can return and change the font, colour, size etc.
easily.

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net