Re: font question

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Thu, 4 Jul 2002 00:56:29 -0700
 To:  "allen bronte" <al_bronte(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Downloadable fonts...

You can use the Microsoft Web Embedded Font Tool (WEFT) for the MSIE browser
exclusively:
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/web/embedding/weft3/default.htm

You can also use the Bitstream Truedoc plugin for most newer browsers:
http://www.truedoc.com/webpages/intro/

One or both technologies may have what you're looking for.

Good luck!
Kehvan

NORTON ANTI-VIRUS 2002 scanned this email prior to sending. It is free
of any known embedded or attached viruses, trojans, or internet worms.