Off-topic--personal history.

by "Jim Heaton" <Jim(at)Heaton.net>

 Date:  Mon, 7 Jun 1999 12:22:34 -0400
 To:  "Michael Boyer" <galdor(at)vaix2.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Michael,

I don't do bios to lists either although I agree, a little does no harm.
Some folks I've met via HWG I've entered into personal correspondence with,
side-channel we used to call it on CompuServe in the 2400 baud days. Keep it
off the list, ya know? Only I wouldn't have known they were people I would
like to correspond with had they remained strictly on-topic.

Regards...

Jim