Crazy prices Was Re: My sincere apologies

by Kathy Wheeler <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>

 Date:  Sat, 17 Nov 2001 06:40:23 +1100
 To:  WebGraffix Internet Design and Consulting <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
As crazy as this sounds we have experienced the same thing. As soon as you
start dealing with bigger businesses/corporations/governments, you have to
add that extra "0" on the end of your reasonably thought out price for it to
be considered seriously. But then off course at the other end, the "Ma and
Pa" businesses frequently want you to do their sites for next to nothing ;-)

Cheers,
KathyW.