Re: resolutions

by "Malinovski" <malin(at)danbbs.dk>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Feb 1998 20:52:54 +0100
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Susan Pinochet wrote:
>The answer I get is because the
>text on sites they visit frequently (they may mean text contained in
>graphics or text contained in HTML) is too small to read at higher
>resolutions.

Those people can have big resolution but have big fonts (screen =
properties). Then it will not effect everything else like pictures, =
place on your desktop etc. Isn't this a great "idea"?

Hope this helps,

Dr. Malinovski [malin(at)danbbs.dk] ICQ [7004472]
Nerd's Hideout [http://www.danbbs.dk/~malin]