Re: Rounded table corners

by "Heather Peel" <heather(at)thenetnow.com>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:40:34 -0400
 To:  "Denise" <denise(at)nf.sympatico.ca>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sounds like you have some cell padding.   Take a look at the code and make
sure that there isn't any padding added within your <table> tag.

Heather Peel                      heather(at)thenetnow.com
The Net Now                              http://thenetnow.com
*** Affordable Web Design and Hosting Services***