Re: ImageStyler

by "Heather Peel" <heather(at)thenetnow.com>

 Date:  Sat, 12 Jun 1999 17:50:19 -0400
 To:  "Iztok Polanic" <iztok(at)hakl-hakl.si>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>I have some questions regarding IS.
>
>1. Is there a site from which I can download some additional styles?
>2. How can I prevent IS from doing HTML files?

Can't help with the first one, but you CAN make your own styles :-)  I
prefer to do this anyhow...  I play around with an effect and when I get
what I want, I save the style so I can easily apply it to whatever graphics
I am making on the page.  To do this, simply create an object and apply
whatever effects you like (3D, filters, gradients etc) then click on the
Styles tab and then choose "new style" which is next to the garbage pail at
bottom right.   It will prompt you for a name for your new style, and
presto, it is stored ready to apply to any future work.

Second question:

You must be careful to select your export settings correctly.  I find if I
choose 'trimmed composition' from the drop down menu in the export options
view it works great.   You will see there is a check box to "Make Page"
next to this, make sure it is not checked when you save your work.

Hope this helps :-)