Re: Fireworks tutorial?

by "Tim Whitcombe" <tim(at)ringsoft.demon.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:29:44 +0100
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Generally, there seem to be precious few Fireworks resources on the web
compared to Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro. I dare say there's a reason, maybe
it's just a newer product...

Anyway, Joseph Lowery's Fireworks 2 Bible has just been publushed, and
shoulkd tell you everything you need to know; I'm working my way through
it...

Tim.
          http://www.ringsoft-designs.co.uk