Re: Text software

by "moira leroux" <mdlr(at)kingsley.co.za>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:15:13 +0200
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi

I am not sure I am understanding the original post but I think it is the
same problem as I am having.
I saw a really nice linksbar graphic only 2kb so thought I would copy and
make something similar using coreldraw 8.  I made it and saved it as a gif.
Even though it was black and white I copied the other and saved it as 8 bit
something or other and clicked the dot on anti aliasing.  The problem is
that the text on the one I copied is all smooth and round and mine is all
jaggered? (pixelly).  Do you know how to make it smooth.  I had the same dpi
etc
The only  thing I could see that was different was that the thickness of the
lines of my font were thicker and I couldnt make them thinner.  Maybe I used
the wrong font.

love
Moira