Re: Paint Shop Pro 6

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:11:54 -0500
 To:  <elanjae(at)catalinas.net>,
"HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

Just my opinion, but it is excellent.  Totally!!!

Regards,

Carol Parent
parent(at)djam.com
http://www.cbwdesign.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world."   Albert Einstein