Re: yikes! how much do i charge?

by "Jim Heaton" <Jim(at)Heaton.net>

 Date:  Wed, 9 Jun 1999 12:35:54 -0400
 To:  <hblair(at)bigfoot.com>,
"Hwg-Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hugh,

Yep.  Everybody wants on the Web but few want to pay for it. I just told a
guy yesterday that the license for the catalogue software specific to his
e-commerce site would cost $3,500.  Opend his eyes some. He thought it was a
$100.00 set up fee and $22.50 a month or something.

Jim