Re: gathering statistics

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:50:51 -0500
 To:  "Sharyn Hinchcliffe" <sharyn(at)hcdesigns.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Hwg-Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
http://www.homeofficemag.com/specialreports/ecommerce/

I stumbled across this article in the Entrepreneur's Magazine.  It lays out
all the essentials one needs for Ecommerce.  Also to in May PC World Mag
there is a comprehensive article on the what they feel to be the best ways
of going about Ecommerce.  They discuss online setups, ISP setups and boxed
software setups.

Good Luck.
Carol