Re: AOL .gif/.jpg CRUD!

by "Sandy Stillwell" <wallama(at)eskimo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:04:27 -0700
 To:  "Denise Sergent" <dsergent5(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Denise, I recently had this problem with a client...she was viewing in AOL
and what she was seeing looked horrible.  I understand this is a comon
problem with AOL and that they further compress the images.  I looked at
your site (not from AOL) and it looked just great.  Try out this url for
further
information:
http://webmaster.info.aol.com/

Sandy Stillwell