Re: pouring chocolate as animated gif or as java applet

by "Aidan Whitehall" <aidan(at)netprofits.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Nov 1998 17:15:51 -0000
 To:  "Lou Hall" <louhall(at)bellsouth.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lou

>I am working on a WWW page for a Holiday Chocolate
>and Cake sale at my daughter's church. I thought something like a
>pouring, bubbling,[etc.] image that looked like chocolate would
>be a plus on the site.

No idea if this will be of *any* use to you at all, but on the page at
http://pspusersgroup.com/tutoriallist.htm
there is a link to a tutorial page at
http://www.pspro.ml.org/text/
where you can learn how to create something called "Chocolate Text" with
Paint Shop Pro.

Edible looking graphics are always the best  :-D
--
Aidan, North West England
aidan(at)netprofits.freeserve.co.uk

... just ask The Axis