Re: protecting images

by "Franchesca Havas" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:51:13 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just spoke to Candee and she said that Netscape can do that. It is not
really a major protection just a determent. She said that the only way to
protect your stuff is to digitally mark it. Just like you all have been
diligently telling the rest of us. Sigh, I will not give up on WEFT though,
they have got to come up with something after they are done with the fonts.

Maybe if you save your images as fonts......

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas