Re: text graphics - curved text

by "pf" <pfarris(at)cbu.edu>

 Date:  Fri, 14 Feb 1997 08:23:14 -0600
 To:  "JAY ECKLES" <ECKJE(at)rhodes.edu>,
<HWG-GRAPHICS(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jay,
I can make curved graphics in Adobe Photo Deluxe, but am not sure if there
is a shareware version of this program.  I got it with the scanner I bought.
So it may be sharware.  But it does do curved graphics.  If this helps any.
Merry Christmas to all.

"Try Not.   Do or Do Not.   There is No Try."
                   Yoda - Jedi Master
Kellye