Re: Problem

by "S. Ross" <sross(at)sssnet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Dec 1997 14:43:49 -0800
 To:  "Terry Fowler" <trf2(at)rc3.mdc.com>,
"Aaron Meraj" <studio1(at)as.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>, <hwg-graphics-digest(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Don't know if it was Spam, or even advertising, I didn't click the link...
The list guides were given a vacation for the Month of December, it was
posted to all lists Monday (I think it was Monday).... How soon we forget!
:)
Everyone complains about the LG's, so
now you have the chance to police yourselves.  Wonder what will
happen???

S Ross
http://www.dreamfires.com