Re: Resizing in PSP

by simone(at)genesisnetwork.net (Demitrius)

 Date:  Thu, 11 Dec 1997 11:39:16 -0800
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <one_webdude(at)yahoo.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Are there any applications out there (that would fit into my almost
>nonexistent software budget) that are better at resizing that PSP?

I don't know about "better", but I use Microsoft Image Composer. It's my
first and only experience with image software. It's easy to learn, and
tailored specifically for the web - palettes and all. Now that the new
version, 1.5, can use most 32 bit PhotoShop plug-ins, I can create almost
anything I can think of, and certainly almost anything I've seen on the web.

http://microsoft.com/imagecomposer

It's only available available with FrontPage 98, but the whole thing is only
about twice the price of PSP, if you buy it online at one of the many stores
out there. I *highly* recommend it!

Regards,
Demitrius >I<