Re: .CDR - .GIF

by "Alastair" <me(at)alastair.force9.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 3 Jan 1998 19:10:11 -0000
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I have a three color image in Corel Draw. My client would like the image as
>a header on his site, so I need it to be transparent, when I change using
>PsP or Image Composer it is a noise effect.

John,

The background colour of the graphic has been dithered with two colours to
try to create a third. If you use the dropper tool in PSP to select one of
the colours on the right mouse button, and the other on the left, then click
the colour replacer icon, then double click the image, select the background
colour, and try the save again, it should work.

If that's not clear enough, mail me and I'll explain further...

Alastair
======
Lightning Web Design
www.alastair.force9.co.uk/lightning