Re: Photoshop shortcut card

by "David S. Holt" <david(at)adtek-marketing.com>

 Date:  Mon, 5 Jan 1998 11:14:33 -0800
 To:  <bart(at)bgrafyx.com>,
"'Alan LaCombe'" <alan(at)lacombe.org>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I could not find that file on my Adobe 4.0 CD either.  However I was able to
find that file on my Adobe 3.0 CD.  I put the file up on a web page real
quick, so anyone who would like a copy can take a look at it.  Just point
your browser to: http://www.adtek-marketing.com/photoshp/

www.adtek-marketing.com