Re: Photoshop shortcut card

by "David S. Holt" <david(at)adtek-marketing.com>

 Date:  Mon, 5 Jan 1998 13:47:00 -0800
 To:  "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes I think all the keyboard commands are backwards compatible.  I have not
noticed any that are not.  However note that the 3.0 quick reference card
refers to a Commands palette that is not available in 4.0 and it makes no
reference to the navigator or actions pallets as they were not available in
version 3.0.

www.adtek-marketing.com

From: "David S. Holt" <david(at)adtek-marketing.com>
To: <bart(at)bgrafyx.com>, "'Alan LaCombe'" <alan(at)lacombe.org>,
        <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 11:14:33 -0800

I could not find that file on my Adobe 4.0 CD either.  However I was
able to
find that file on my Adobe 3.0 CD.  I put the file up on a web page real
quick, so anyone who would like a copy can take a look at it.  Just
point
your browser to: http://www.adtek-marketing.com/photoshp/