Re: Faster Loading jpg?

by "Nathan R Heagy" <rheagy(at)cyberlink.bc.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Jan 1998 17:55:48 -0800
 To:  "HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I hope someone can correctly if I am wrong, but isn't resolution irrelevant?
The way that I design web pages is that the pixel is the unit of measure for
web sites - dpi or resolution depends on the inch as the basic unit. Does
resolution affect picture quality in jpgs?

Nathan R Heagy
-- -- --
Award Winning Web Site Design & Graphics
htttp://www.cyberlink.bc.ca/~rheagy/