Re: CUTTING EDGE: Flash Animation

by simone(at)genesisnetwork.net (Demitrius)

 Date:  Thu, 29 Jan 1998 18:09:00 -0800
 To:  <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>,
"f u s i o n" <brianj(at)ais.ais-gwd.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Kathy,

>Not Navigator V4.03 for the Mac, and they may be a large company, but I'm
>damned if I'm going to let Macromedia scribble all over my hard disk
>unsupervised, which is what their Java applet wanted permission to do!

Excuse me, I may be mistaken here, but I do not believe Flash is a Java
based applet. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

It's really too bad that so many people will not download fabulous plug-ins
like Flash or Beatnik. They could be our best tools available, but not until
the majority of web surfers out there have them. Too bad.

On another note, you're *really* missing one heck of a showcase for a
talented, hell - brilliant, web developer! This guy is only 19 and he rocks!
I was jumping up and down viewing his sites. I've must have revisited it a
half dozen times today.
http://www.gabocorp.com

His site is epic.

Regards,