Re: Logo needs fixin' up!

by simone(at)genesisnetwork.net (Demitrius)

 Date:  Wed, 4 Feb 1998 15:13:24 -0800
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"MichealK" <mnbball(at)escortnet.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Michael,

>I think the masterlogo for my site (http://www.bballers.com)
>needs some fixing up. One thing I would like to do is create
> a  bulging effect in the ball.

I only spent 5 minutes playing around with this in Microsoft Image Composer,
but here's what I came up with:
http://members.aol.com/mrdemitri/images/ball.gif
I don't like the way the highlight came out, and if I spent a little more
time with it, I could get it just right, but I've got a ton of things to do
today.  =)

Also, if I had a cleaner image to begin with, one that was saved with an
optimized color palette, it would have looked better.

You are free to use it if you want - or not, no big deal.

Regards,
Demitrius >I<