Re: Earth Images

by "Demitrius" <simone(at)genesisnetwork.net>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:00:07 -0700
 To:  <rob(at)robs42.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Rob,

>I am looking for a website or graphics collection url that displays or
>contains a couple good images of earth or any other of the planets
>I really need them if you know where I could find them please DO!

Try here:
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/

Be aware, though, our government expects to be paid for using their (!)
images on a for-profit basis.  (Lemme get this straight, MY tax dollars fund
the enterprise to acquire the images - then I gotta PAY for the use of the
images I already paid to get?  -- with after-tax dollars no less!!)

Best,
Demitrius >I<