Re: Micrografx suite / was: Re: 3D fonts. The second asking.

by "Raven" <xRAVENx(at)innocent.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 May 1998 17:33:32 +0200
 To:  "John Myers" <myersjoh(at)pilot.msu.edu>,
"HWG graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am NOT stealing these programs! In a huge store chain there you can buy a
collection of 50 programs including 3ds4 for DM 50,- which means $28.
Believe it or don't. Where do you think i have it from?

RaVeN
-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: John Myers <myersjoh(at)pilot.msu.edu>
An: Raven <xRAVENx(at)innocent.com>
Cc: Jamie Fraser <jamie.fraser(at)mcmail.com>; hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
<hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
Datum: Dienstag, 19. Mai 1998 17:24
Betreff: Re: Micrografx suite / was: Re: 3D fonts. The second asking.

>Are you stealing these? Did they hand them out on the streets in some sort
of
>strange publicity stunt?
>In the U.S., this program is considered a high-end 3D graphics program ...
and