RE: Photoshop Text Outlined in Different Color

by "Alejandro" <ale(at)caymasa.es>

 Date:  Tue, 2 Jun 1998 17:49:18 +0200
 To:  "Claus Cyrny" <ccyrny(at)stuttgart.netsurf.de>,
"Jones,
Sharon" <sjones05(at)harris.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think I've a simplier method... (sorry but I have the Spanish version of
the program so maybe the name of the options are not correct)
When you erit the text don't use the text tool but the mask text tool. Then
use Edition -> Fill . After that, without deselect the area,
Selection->Modify->Expand and then write down the number of pixels you want
bigger the text and, again, Edition->Fill with the colour you prefer.

I hope you can follow the steps and it can help you

Ale