Re: [OT Flame] Quotes, Sigs, Ccs... (was: SEMI-TRANSPARENT GRAPHICS)

by "Joop Engelander" <joopeng(at)euronet.nl>

 Date:  Mon, 6 Jul 1998 20:28:08 +0200
 To:  <r.socha(at)control-risks.de>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

What's this (see below)?
Who is flaming whom?
Why is this list no longer censored?
BTW luser should be looser or loser and shouldn't pompous be pompeous?
Stop <censoring> up this list that I've read with pleasure up till now and
how dare you complain about all the mails you get. Who's subscribing to all
those lists anyway?

Bye
-Joop
www.euronet.nl/users/joopeng.html
www.euronet.nl/users/achg.html
tempted to make this a four <letter> line goodbye and supporting Stacey

Read this mess:
You wrote:
>Quoting Stacey Sandler (staceyq(at)pipeline.com):
>> At 12:53 PM 7/6/98, Robin S. Socha wrote:
>
>[...]
>> >P.S. You signature is *way* too long (recommended length = 4 lines) and
is not
>> >properly separated from the message body. Annoying waste of bandwidth.
>[...]
>> I'm sure you were starting out at one point, too.  I find that public
>> humiliation serves no point.  It only makes people feel intimidated to
>> post.  If you felt that kai(at)usls.edu had a '*way*' too long signature,
than
>> perhaps you could have emailed him privately and explained it to him
>> instead of sounding like a pompous know-it-all.

>Dear Stacey,
>
>I am subscribed to about 25 MLs, ie I get about 500 mails each day. This is
>via ISDN and phone bills in Germany are really, really expensive.
Therefore,