Re: netscape changing links

by "Joop Engelander" <joopeng(at)euronet.nl>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Jul 1998 19:28:41 +0200
 To:  <road54(at)execpc.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Patty,

I'm not familiar with making pages in netscape, but this problem occurs in
most editors if you safe the file to a different directory (folder) than it
was originally made in (with 'save as'). The editor inserts the complete
path. I safe the file to the directory I made it in and move or rename it
afterwards with the file manager.
Hope this was of help.

bye,

Joop