Re: Dragons

by "CINDY K STANLEY" <STANLEYSUPPORT(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Aug 1998 00:46:43 -0000
 To:  "Carol Geary" <caroling(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geary <caroling(at)earthlink.net>
To: hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: Dragons

Carol Geary wrote:
>Cindy, are you a dragon expert or a good searcher? If the latter, could you
>share your search technique? I'm wondering how you found so many art
sources
>out of all the dragons on the web.

The latter. Dont have any likeness in dragons. Anyone searching for free or
public domain clipart or graphics, one good place to start is the Mining
Company. But, once youre there, the search site technique is whats useful.
In the left top border of this site, put in your query and hit go. I search
here for free graphics before going anywhere else to save lots of time and
energy. Enjoy :-)
URL:http://webclipart.miningco.com

Cindy Stanley
URL:http://pages.prodigy.net/stanleysupport