Re: Gradient question

by "Erman Peremeci" <ermanp(at)atacomputer.com.tr>

 Date:  Sat, 5 Sep 1998 02:58:11 +0300
 To:  "Darrell Hunter Norton" <dnorton(at)drake.cnu.edu>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I visited your site. When I view  24 bit colour depth I can see your
gradient smoothly. If I drop it to 16 bits the lines appear and in 256 color
display it looks terrible.

I have had the same problem several times but couldn't find a solution
except increasing the colour depth.

e r m a n
      P E R E M E C I

http://www.atacomputer.com.tr