Re: Replacing text links with an image map?

by "Erman Peremeci" <ermanp(at)atacomputer.com.tr>

 Date:  Sat, 17 Oct 1998 12:16:58 +0300
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Ira Krakow" <krakowi(at)tiac.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I think putting so much link to an imagemap wouldn't be very economical.
However "Domestic Electronics" part is too long and really hard to follow.

In my opinion you should have sub-categories such as equipments by marks or
marks by equipments. Another idea would be to put logos (such as Kenwood,
Sharp, Aiwa etc...) and making a javascript onMouseOver routine that turns
logos into products list of that mark.

By the way your e-mail graphic is 20K and not worth of it.

e r m a n
      P E R E M E C I

http://www.atacomputer.com.tr