Re: Bladepro help

by "CINDY K STANLEY" <STANLEYSUPPORT(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Nov 1998 14:47:15 -0000
 To:  "Joelle de Lespinois" <sanddancr(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
<masterdoyle(at)prodigy.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Joelle de Lespinois <sanddancr(at)hotmail.com>
>There are several good sites with instrution for Blade Pro:
>Asthetic Web Creations....   http://www.geocities.com/Silicon
>Valley/Haven/4807 (Cindy's observation-404 not found)
>New Dawn Micro Graphics....  http://home.ginzc.com/newdawn (Cindy's
observation-404 not found)
>PaintShop Pro Tips and Tricks has a great section on Blade Pro:
>http://mardiweb.com/web/psp5/psp5.htm
>Hope that helps!
>SandDancr

I have just downloaded BladePro, and then chose to download the free texture
packs. So far, I have just download bptex1 pack, and it says:
"To use them, drop them into your "environments and textures" folder. Then,
inside BladePro, click on the texture graphic and pick a texture".
I have dropped them into the above folder, but when I click on the "texture
graphic" once inside BladePro, no textures appear for me to "pick". All it
does is move the slide bar.
Am I missing something?
How do I view the "textures" that I have just downloaded?
When I go into my hard drive and choose the path C\Program Files\Paint Shop
Pro 5\Plugins\BladePro\environments and textures\bptex1 there are 10
textures there, but I am not able to view these textures while in Plugin
Filters within PSP5. Any help would be most appreciated.
TIA,
Cindy
http://pages.prodigy.net/stanleysupport