Re: Bladepro help

by "CINDY K STANLEY" <STANLEYSUPPORT(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Nov 1998 15:35:26 -0000
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

From: CINDY K STANLEY <STANLEYSUPPORT(at)prodigy.net>

From: CINDY K STANLEY <STANLEYSUPPORT(at)prodigy.net>
I believe I have figured this out. Guess I was jumping the gun here. The
"texture graphic" is not actually the "texture slide bar", it is the first
square at the top right, a graphic itself? And the second square graphic is
the environment folder graphic? duhhhhhh.... sorry for the prior request.
Guess I should have read further in the tutorial mentioned at the PSP URL
above.  If I have figured this out wrong, please respond.
TIA,
Cindy