Re: invisible counters

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Fri, 22 Jan 1999 22:15:48 -0000
 To:  "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Ing._Jes=FAs_De_La_Garza?=" <jdlgarza(at)mundoregio.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"moonraker" <bobmcclelland(at)webart.u-net.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
BOB (McClelland) wrote:
>Do any of you have brilliant ideas about how one can hide a page
counter,
>but be able to see it if required? I have a counter on my site and I
don't
>like the look of it, but want it for myself. I know I can hide it from
>veiwers by selecting text colour the same as the background, but how do
>see it then?

There are free counters and trackers available throughout the net. Some
offer "hidden trackers". Go this route and only you will be able to
access the visitor count. Do a search,  then look for "hidden trackers".

HTH,
Cindy Stanley
http://pages.prodigy.net/stanleysupport