Re: Colors and Screen Resolutions (was Frames or Not?)

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:16:51 -0000
 To:  "Carol Geary" <caroling(at)earthlink.net>,
"Larry Steiner" <dls(at)webgraffix.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Carol Geary <caroling(at)earthlink.net>
> I'm really interested in how I would get the info
>across without cluttering up the home page. I'm thinking of
>a quick phrase on a button that pops up a menu of what you
>have above. Each item would go to a page with details about
>how to do that. A phrase like "See it better" or "Display
>problems" or "How 2 browse better" or ....?
>
>--
>Carol Geary, http://home.earthlink.net/~caroling/index.html

Carol,
That sounds like a nice idea you have stated. I am also interested in
ways of getting this info across to viewers without cluttering up the
page. So, if anyone responding to this post from Carol, please put it up
on the list for others to see :-)

Let me know if and when you implement the above Carol. I would like to
see it.

Cindy Stanley http://pages.prodigy.net/stanleysupport