Re: Vector Programs

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:41:14 -0000
 To:  "HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Virginia Blalock" <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>At 11:17 AM 1/27/99 -0600, Virginia Blalock wrote:
>
>>              3 Kb    Sun Jan 24 15:26:52 1999 GIF Image
>
>I want to appologize for this posting. Apparently my 6 year old decided
he
>wanted to answer your question. Again, I am VERY sorry!

Oh goodness, now I feel like a heel. I also would like to apologize for
resending that post back to the list. For the life of me, I could not
see any enlightment in that one, but like I said, I too did not know the
meaning of vector. But I do NOW :-)

My apologies for cluttering everyone's boxes.
Cindy Stanley