Re: Check THIS out

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:57:37 -0500
 To:  "Jeanne" <webmaster(at)imaginesuccess.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
<PHOTOSHP(at)VM.SC.EDU>,
"cheryl" <cheryls(at)sbdcalif.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: cheryl <cheryls(at)sbdcalif.com>

>This has got to be the coolest example of graphics used on the web with
>plug ins I have yet to see!
>http://www.countdown9199.com/

I agree. Not long ago, someone made a post, not sure if it was on the
graphics list or not, but I think it was from Kristi. From what I could
tell, when visiting one of her sites, she has also implemented something
similar to this. When I saw her work, I was amazed.

Now, to the question, if my memory is correct about Kristi's site, could
she or someone touch base with me on what software program was used to
create this shockwave effect, and possible send me some urls for me to
get some pricing, tutorials, knowledge, etc.

TIA,
--
Cindy K. Stanley
<http://pages.prodigy.net/stanleysupport/>