Re: making a whole site that i did 640x480 friendly..... its 800x600 now.....

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Sat, 13 Feb 1999 21:15:51 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
First off, I would like to apologize for the previous post made by
myself prior to this one. I was editing the email message, and instead
of hitting the *edit* button, my hand slipped and hit the *send* button
underneath it, not allowing me to actually finish editing my reply.

Cindy Stanley wrote:
>>>And, if you have a viewer that is viewing at 1024x768, by using
>*fixed*
>>>widths, you end up looking at a page, with about 1/2 of the right
side
>>>of the page totally blank, leaving an unbalanced view effect.

>From: Dave Doeppel <dave(at)davesdesign.com>
>>This is true b ut your design remains intact and does not change due
>>varying browser widths.

The above right side blank effect could be avoided simply by *centering*
your entire table within the page, that way you have *even* white space
on both sides.

--
Cindy K. Stanley
Stanley Support Service