Re: US Flag Graphic

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Fri, 28 May 1999 18:32:35 -0400
 To:  "Ramon Bartschat" <bartschat(at)goldnet.sk>,
"Html Writers Guild Graphics Discussion Group" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Ramon Bartschat <bartschat(at)goldnet.sk>

http://ftp1.rad.kumc.edu/clips/flags/index.htm

>Also, since the topic is college and universities pictures (photos) of
>students would also be welcome.

http://ftp1.rad.kumc.edu/clips/school/index.htm
http://ftp1.rad.kumc.edu/clips/people/index.htm

Not saying that the above offers "very good clipart", but they have many
to choose from.

--
Cindy K. Stanley
SSS WebWorks <http://www.ssswebworks.com/>