Re: Legible Screen Prints

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Sun, 20 Jun 1999 19:05:35 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
<lonna(at)granbury.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original

From: Cindy Stanley <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>
>Have you tried freeware called PrintKey?
><http://www.geocities.com/~gigaman>
>
>This software has a few options for resolution and editing. Then you
can opt to take it into
>a graphics program to sharpen it up and such.

Just a repost to let you guys know that the above url I supplied for
this reply is apparently no longer valid. Thanks Lonna for letting me
know this. For Lonna and those who still might be interested, here is
where you can download this freeware PrintKey:

http://zdnet.directhit.com/fcgi-bin/DirectHitZD.fcg?cmd=zd_qry&qry=Print
Key&db=site

(you will probably have to copy and paste the above url in order to surf
there)

Sorry for the misinformation earlier. That was the only url I had for
this software at the time.

--
Cindy K. Stanley
SSS WebWorks <http://www.ssswebworks.com/> (in progress)