Re: Paint Shop Pro......

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Jul 1999 00:07:27 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Cindy Stanley <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>
>http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=649715
>
>Even though I have seen it cheaper than this, only w/ a mail in rebate,
>which I do not see the above site offering this, it is still a great
>deal.

Wow, scratch the above url I referred. I just noticed their shipping and
handling prices..... wowzers, through the roof!!! Either there is a
terrible misprint on their part, or these people are out of their minds.
US 2nd Day is $55.50?? LMAO ... that is more than the price of the
software! Hang tight Steven, there are other places to get a great deal
on PSP5 w/ Animation Shop. I bought mine about 6 months ago, and paid
less than the quoted shipping price above. Let me check my other
resources, or someone else will be able to steer you in the "economic"
direction.

--
Cindy K. Stanley