Re: Problems delivering a message

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Sun, 15 Aug 1999 19:08:08 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Sue <wotton(at)ozemail.com.au>

>If you only want to post to the list in a reply, you need to do it
>manually because of how the ML is set up..

I have never had to do it manually. That would be the biggest pain in
the arse! I have always been replying to "All" and then delete the
poster's email, so they don't see the response twice (once on the list
and once in their email box).

>for example, when i hit "reply to" this message, it it set to only
reply
>to you, Tanya..."reply to all" sets the reply to you, Cindy and the
list.
>I have manually set it to reply *only* to the list.

How do you "set it up to reply only to the list"? I am using Outlook
Express.

Thanks,
Cindy